Purchasing services from “Very Write” or “3Stream Flow from Very Write” or “3Stream Flow” constitutes acceptance and agreement to our Terms of Service. Very Write may update or change these terms at any time. It is the responsibility of the user to revisit the terms periodically, as the user is bound by the terms listed on this page. No venture or partnership between the user and Very Write is formed by this agreement, the use of verywrite.com website, or the use of any of the Very Write services.
The following agreement is by and between Very Write of South Jordan, Utah, and Client.
The following words used in context of the Service Contract are defined as follows:
“Provider”: Very Write
“Client”: The person or group who is applying for services
The Provider agrees to provide, and Client agrees to receive, access to the Very Write services according to the following terms and conditions:
1. Services and Products:
- a. The Provider’s service is provided on an “AS IS, AS IS AVAILABLE” basis. The provider gives no warranty, expressed or implied, for the Very Write services Provided. Including, but without limitation to, warranty of the merchantability and warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. This no warranty expressly includes any reimbursement for losses of income due to disruption of services by provider or its providers beyond the fees paid by client to provider for services.
2. Payment Terms:
- a. For services — Copy Writing, Editing, Planning, and Consulting Services — clients will pay 50% of the agreed upon fee as a deposit (non-refundable once work has begun) and 50% upon completion. Final copy will be held until final payment has been made. Payment plans are available on a case by case basis.
b. For electronic goods — Reports, eBooks, and Documents — clients will pay for goods in full before delivery.
c. Should services go over allotted time frame, an hourly rate will be assessed at $75.00 for editing and $95.00 for research or writing. Provider agrees to contact Client when allotted time frame for services has 30 minutes remaining to discuss potential hourly charges.
d. Returns and or Exchanges: goods and services purchased at Very Write are non refundable and non returnable.
3. Trademarks and Copyrights:
- a. Client warrants that it has the right to use the applicable trademarks of Client, and grants to Provider the rights to use such trademarks, if any, in connection with Provider’s promotion of, referencing of, cataloging of, or indexing of Provider’s Very Write Clients and 3Stream Flow from Very Write Clients.
b. Client hereby agrees that any material submitted for publication by Provider through Client’s account(s) will not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory, common law, or proprietary rights of others, or contain anything libelous or harmful.
- Client certifies that he or she is at least 18 years of age.
- a. Client can expect that all goods and services will be provided as agreed upon between Client and Provider.
b. Client understands that goods and services offered by Provider carry no guarantee of results.
- Client agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save, and hold Provider harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs, and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees, “liabilities” asserted against Provider, agents, its clients, servants, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by Client, its agents, employee or assigns.
7. Entire Understanding:
- The agreement contained in this Contract constitutes the sole agreement between Provider and Client regarding its Very Write Service. It becomes effective only when signed by both parties (payment constitutes signature on Client’s part, and acceptance of payment signature of Provider’s part). This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah.
Very Write, July 2006
Rev. March 2009